One of the most interesting aspects of the project is probably the affordability. Indeed, the idea of making it easy for all to buy a unit is one of the essential points of the new development. The Promoter’s Homeowner Access Program allows purchasers to purchase a unit with an initial investment of $5,000 plus an additional 5% purchase credit. This factor is obviously a great advantage compared to other similar projects in Montreal, as well as the many advantages of reselling the unit (for more details visit www.condoslesperance.com).
Designed primarily for young families and young professionals but accessible to all, the CONDOS LESPÉRANCE are also perfect for first-time budget-minded buyers as well as experienced buyers. The 48 units including 11 with mezzanine offer from one to three bedrooms, and have an area going from 648 to 1427 square feet. The units on the top floor have a mezzanine as well as a roof terrace and a second bathroom. It is considered that the distinctive elements of the project are first the location in the Ville-Marie neighbordhood, which is in high demand and its accessibility with the proximity of two subway stations, Frontenac and Préfontaine, and a multitude of shops and services.
GOOD TO KNOW
- 11 units with mezzanine and rooftop terrace and a second bathroom
- Granite Countertop included
- External storage included
- Bicycle parking
- Préfontaine and Frontenac metro stations
- Promenade Ontario
- The Maisonneuve Market
- Sports Center Jean-Claude Malépart
- The Olympic Park
- Parking and air conditioning (options)
- Engineered Wood Flooring
- Kitchen wardrobe and laminate bathroom vanity
- Ceramic floor in kitchen and bathroom
- Granite Countertops and Backsplashes
- Shower with ceramic wall and glass panel
- Kitchen Sink Undermount (undermount).
Price: From $143,000
Address: 2950, rue de Rouen
City: Ville-Marie (Montreal)