Former factory built in 1913, the Nordelec is a unique Montreal real estate project. Indeed, the historical building has undergone a rejuvenation and is now a luxurious real estate complex where contemporary condos blend with character lofts. The post-industrial architecture of the early 20th century is celebrated as the addition of the condo building has been refined in harmony with the historical style of the building. Their design offers space and charm and an open feel with abundant fenestration.
The project is on the southern edge of the Lachine Canal, allowing easy access to the reviving Griffintown neighbourhood, while living off the canal banks and cycling path. Several units boast a panoramic view of downtown Montreal and the Canal.
The Nordelec offers life in a trendy environment, full of culture and open to the nature of the park of the Lachine Canal. The units of the housing project have a common huge rooftop terrace, a swimming pool, a gym and a lounge, all with a prestigious architectural imprint.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Three types of dwelling, condos, lofts and penthouse
- Ceilings up to 14 feet high for lofts
- 9 foot high ceilings for condos
- Outdoor pool
- Terraces at the roof
- Urban living room with fireplace
- Fitness Room
A FEW STEPS
- Neighbourhood Griffintown
- Lachine Canal Park
- Access to Victoria Bridge in two minutes
- Two bedroom loft: $385,000 (downtown view)
- One Bedroom Condo: $210,000
- Two Bedroom Condo: $280,000
- Penthouse: $442,000
Price: From $210,000
Address: 1730 Rue Saint-Patrick