Discover a unique haven of peace within half an hour from downtown Montreal and a short walk from the train station and the marina of Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue.
A choice of luxurious residences of prestige and class merging with a delicious harmony of decor on the edge of Lake of Two Mountains. Happy compromise at only 30 minutes from Montreal, you will fall for these vast woodlands and the possibility to moor your boat at the marina located within walking distance.
Price starting at $559,450* Benefit from important savings on certain lands and two new houses: the Richelieu and the Bambou!
Many models available. Our strengths: versatility and flexibity to adapt to your needs!
Location: 65 des Manoirs Street, Île-Perrot, J7V 3B4 – Model home to be visited! Exit 38 of highway 20!
• 9′ ceiling on groung floor
• Color PVC windows
• Color exterior doors and garage doors
• Wood staircase
• Propane gaz fireplace
• Electric furnace, humidifier, media filter & electronic thermostat
• Norvegian shower in the master bathroom
For further information, please contact our sales consultant, Laurent Girouard by phone (450-963-8300 ext. 551), mobile (514 298-3681) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Visit our website: www.voyer.ca
* Prices shown above include: land, taxes (GST/QST), infrastructure, tax reimbursement when applicable. Descriptions of the infrastructures included may differ according to the residential project. Artwork ans sketches are for illustrative purposes only. See our representative for more details.
Address: 65, chemin de l'Ile Claude
City: Ile Perrot
Postal code: J7V 3B4
Square Feet: N/A