Union sur le Parc
Union Park is offering you the opportunity to own a piece of one of downtown Montreal’s rare green spaces, all while enjoying the benefits of a lively neighborhood.
Located in Shaughnessy Village, a mere 6 minutes by foot from the Atwater metro,this project is just a short stroll away from the stores on Sainte-Catherine Street West and a number of the city’s best known institutions, such as the Canadian Centre for Architecture, Concordia University, Dawson College and Lasalle College. Prével is proud to be back in the neighborhood following the success of S sur le Square in 2014 and Le Seville in 2011.
Located on the east side of the project, Phase 1 is characterised by huge greenspaces, optimised living areas, numerous common areas and units offering views of Mount-Royal, the downtown skyline and the South Shore Montreal.
- Phase 1 is comprised of 188 condos spread out over 19 floors
- 1 to 4 bedroom condos as well as studios and townhouses
- 30,000+ square feet of green space
- Units with optimised storage spaces; adjustable number of rooms in certain units
- Uninterrupted 360 degree views of downtown, Mount Royal, and SouthShore Montreal
- Numerous common areas
- Urban chalet overlooking Montreal with private space available for reservation
- Two rooftop terraces with outdoor swimming pools, relaxation and BBQ areas
- Creative workshop, which can be reserved privately in advance, equipped with a commercial kitchen and large tables for creative projects or family events
- 2,500 square feet urban agriculture space with gardening plots for residents to grow vegetables, herbs and small fruits
- Two storey, 6,800+ square feet fitness centre with large windows overlooking a landscaped green space
- Spa area next to fitness centre, featuring indoor swimming pool, hot tub, steam room and sauna
- Condos between 317 ft2 and 1,667 square feet
- Parking starting at $43 000 (before taxes)
- Condo fees: $0.29 / ft2 / month
- Delivery date: Fall 2019/Winter 2020
Address: 2000, Boulevard René-Lévesque O
City: Ville-Marie (Montreal)